Truck World, running April 21-23rd at the International Centre in Mississauga, does not require attendees provide proof of vaccination. Masks, although recommended, are not required.
The site’s safety information page indicates, “We are committed to producing a safe trade show for our attendees, exhibitors, suppliers, and staff. With the current government and public health guidelines as of March 9, 2022, The following safety protocols will be in place:
- Masks are not required but recommended.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required
- Physical distancing where possible.
- There will be a designated first aid area for any medical needs.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed in common areas.
- On-site testing will be available for those traveling outside Canada”
Truck World – Canada’s National Truck Show is produced by Truck World Show Partnership. Complete information is available on the website. There are more than 500 exhibitors in 5 exhibit halls.
While Truck World is a trade/industry event, members of the public interested in a career in trucking are welcome to attend. Admission is $10 if registered before 6:00 pm, April 20, 2022 (at www.truckworld.ca) or $20 at the door – cash only.
Thursday, April 21, 2022 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday, April 22, 2022 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday, April 23, 2022 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The International Centre, Toronto (Mississauga)
6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON, L4V 1E8