Some of the major projects planned for this year include:
• King-Queen-Queensway-Roncesvalles intersection reconfiguration and infrastructure improvements;
• Queen Street West from Fennings Street to Bay Street, watermain and TTC track replacement in addition to streetscaping work;
• Broadview Avenue between Gerrard Street East and Danforth Avenue, watermain replacement;
• Lower Jarvis Street from Queens Quay East to The Espalande, watermain and sewer replacement;
• Bathurst Street between Ranee Avenue and Lawrence Avenue West, watermain replacement and road resurfacing, in addition to geometric safety improvements on Bathurst Street at Brooke Avenue and Prince Charles Drive;
• Bloor Street West between Spadina Avenue and Avenue Road, watermain replacement;
• Twenty Ninth Street and Lake Shore Boulevard West from Twenty Fourth Street to west of Thirty Second Street, watermain replacement;
• Kingston Road from Deep Dane Drive to Centennial Road North, road and sidewalk reconstruction;
• Tapscott Road from Hydro right-of-way to McLevin Avenue, road resurfacing;
• Midland Road from Hydro right-of-way to Sheppard Avenue East, road resurfacing and watermain replacement;
• Wellington Street from Yonge Street to Church Street and Church Street between King Street East and Wellington Street; TTC track replacement, geometric safety improvements and streetscaping; and
• Weston Road from Lawrence Avenue West to Humberview Crescent, road resurfacing and construction in addition to streetscaping work.
Individuals are encouraged to use the City’s web-based map, https://www.toronto.ca/services-payments/streets-parking-transportation/road-restrictions-closures/restrictions-map/, to help plan travel and avoid road closures.